Friday, March 29, 2013

Oh Happy Day!..is really not so.

 
Well I fiddle faddled around to make this card for at least 3 hours!
I really am grumbling a little over here...
 
I am not happy with it at all. 
It was just not cooperating to be the vision I had in mind.
 
Oh this post sounds so grumpus! 
The upside,
 I do love the color combo of the challenge, and the stamps I used are to die for!
It became a nice start to the weekend!
 I hope your Easter Weekend is Divine!
 
Oh happy day!
 
 
Supplies:
AMuse Botanicals II., Lawn Fawn "Interlocking Backdrop"
Lil Inkers Sentiment Sunshine Stamp and Die Set
Ink: Colorbox  Fluid Chalk Ink Wisteria, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink Yellow Ochre,
Versa Mark Hyacinth, Fresh INk Cammomile
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Other: AMuse Creative Candy Pearls Ivory
Copic: Violet
 Cardstock: Vanilla Cream
 
 
Posting to: Play Date Cafe Challenge #175
Posting to: AMuse Challenge Blog Clean Up Your Act!  Clean And Simple
Posting to: CASE Study Challenge #134
 

8 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Well, I like it! Those colors are so soft and I like the way you combined them.

Brandi said...

This card is gorgeous!

Caggy said...

This is a beautiful card, love the colours and composition. The Lawn Fawn chevron stamp works really well. Caggy x

fun stamping said...

Your card is so pretty, love all the stamps you used and the combo with the dry embossing! Happy Easter to you, Kimberly!

Ash said...

Beautifully justified colors.... :)

Lavender Rose said...

Very pretty! Love the combination of stamps and the texture.

Rachel W K said...

those kinds of days are no fun! you still made a lovely card, though :) the colors work perfectly with those florals. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Linda Suarez said...

I think it's a lovely card! Great combination of elements! Thanks for playing along with the A Muse Studio Consultants Challenge!