Saturday, April 20, 2013

Enjoy Peace on the journey of Life

A quick one for the CASE Study #137.. and the One Word CASology
 
With all that has been going around, you sometimes can't escape some form of news of a tragedy.
And after seeing Darnell's wonderful post (DJKardKreations)
This has been on my mind.
 
peace
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: KI Memories alpha, Clear and Simple Across the Mile sentiments,
TPC Studio Travel World
Pattern Paper: Studio Calico American Crafts Oh Snap!
Inks: Memento Ladybug Red, Tangelo, Danube Blue, Grape Jelly, Cottage Ivy
 
 
posting to: Case Study #137


 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
(Now why do I feel like Mr. Rogers when I say..rather type this?)
Let me get my sweater..

5 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the colours, love that alpha (have to try and find it) this is another good reminder that we need to all get along!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Aw, thank you, Kimberly! I love your peace card, too, very much!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly your card is lovely and a great message. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Judy1223 said...

I agree, Darnell's post was wonderful. I am so happy to see cardmakers think of the word "PEACE" this week...so perfect! Your card is wonderful, I love the colorful sentiment. Thanks for playing along at CASology!