Saturday, May 4, 2013

Enjoy the Moment: CASE Study

Enjoy the Moment: CASE Study
 
I have started more CAS study and Sketch Challenges. 
I love the simple
elegance of this sketch and my final piece.
 
The waves and the tropical flower
being me back to island time.
 
 
 
Close Up:
 
 
Supplies:
Judikins Solid Hibiscus, Paper Source Illustrated Waves,
Penny Black Moment of Joy
Ink: Encore Metallic Purple, Hero Arts Wet Cement,
Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc. Mini Pearl Accents
 
Postng to:  CASE Study#139
 
I love hearing
from you!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Great case card!

Aimes said...

Such a pretty card! That sentiment is beautiful too!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week!
:)

Larissa Heskett said...

This is such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Maureen said...

love the way you flipped the image and that sentiment is fabulous! I whole heartedly agree! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE STudy :)