Thursday, May 30, 2013

I heart THIS! CASE Study!

I heart THIS!  CASE Study!

Oh I fell HARD for this card
 on the 
CASE Study Challenge this week (see below in the cutely polaroid type frame), 
And HOW!
Reference to 
Our Gang "Little Rascals circa 1930's...(smiles)

I used the Ranger Pearlescents 
to mimic the dimension that the wood gives on the original CASE card.
 
The cocoa brown I used for the feathers is to mimic the lighter color of the stamping (stamped off?)
of the challenge card sentiment banner.


Supplies:
Stamps: Kaiser Kraft Elegance, Stampin Up! Fine Feathers
(the stamp on the end is from an unlabeled set)---No I found it,
It is from American Crafts Clear Sets
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Brilliance Graphite Black, Cocoa Brown
Ranger Pearlescent Liquid Pearls Cantaloupe, Purple, Ruby Red
Purple Shimmer heavy weight cardstock
 (I bought this lovely purple shimmer paper on Maui! (oh, Yeahhh!)



Posting to: CASE Study #143
 
 
And an indulgence, a Wedding Card....
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

MichelleZ said...

I like both of these. The pearly colors on the first card are so chic! And the embossing on the second one really caught my eye. Very elegant for a wedding.
I love looking at your cards. You certainly know how to add the wow-factor!

cbuswell said...

LOVE both of these! Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful cards...love the embossing on the second one...so elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Beverley said...

Love the feather on these designs! Beautiful. Hugs Bev x