Friday, May 24, 2013

you are simply WONDERFUL: CASE Study#142

 
you are simply WONDERFUL
 
Wow, really worked hard on this one (!!)
 trying to get the "feel"
 of the CASE Study
 
I loved the sample designer bloom, alas this was the closest that I have, pretty good.
It is after midnight ladies,
 and I am tired.
Hope your crafting efforts are rewarded!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin Up! Secret Garden Stamp and Die Set
PTI Harvest Berries
Sentiment: Mamaelephant Smitten
Ink: Memento Pear Tart, Brilliance Graphite Black
Copics: Sand, Flesh, Buttercup Yellow, Heather, Fruit Pink
Black Accent Dots
 
 
 
Posting to: Case Study #142

8 comments:

MichelleZ said...

This is gorgeous!
I love that sentiment. And I love your colors!
Beautiful card!

Stacey Schafer said...

so pretty!

Shannon J said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful colours, and so worth the extra work!!

Lin said...

What a lovely take on Maile's card! Love this!

Tracy Ercole said...

Very pretty!

cm said...

Wow! a stunning card! I'm beyond impressed that this is the result of being tired! I couldn't create something nearly as beautiful in my most wide-awake times. Love the colours, the sentiment, the entire arrangement. Definitely a treasure for whoever is on the receiving end!
c

Debby said...

Beautiful soft colours!Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Jean Martin said...

What a beautiful card! Great take on the inspiration card! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)