Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Be You:CASE Study! No.3


Be You: CASE Study!  No.3

Well, I sometimes am so inspired that I can't get enough of a good thing!
What inspired me about this challenge?
1.  I loved the feathers.
2. The thought of adding a watercolor was in my mind
And...
3. Joyce M's "Cards by the Sea"card: HERE
Joyce's card was so lovely,
I had to CASE her Card!


For this card, I used 2 different feather stamps from the Keiser Krafts Elegance Set.
I lightly stamped the wrong side, then used Sparkling H2O's for a watercolor effect.
For boldness,
I used the other feather in Brilliance Black
before the ink dried so there was a little bleeding.
As you can see, I had so much fun, I couldn't stop.
If you have H2O twinkles and have no idea what to do, pull them out and your waterpen,
and have some fun too!

 CASE this Card!  "Cards by the Sea "

Posting to: CASE Study #144

11 comments:

Barb King said...

I love my twinks, too, and just started using them with the water pen, it's great. Nice card with lots of movement. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Sophia Lee said...

Wow, you entered three cards into the challenge. This one is my fav.

Joyce said...

I love your case of my card. Those twinkling H2O's are really brilliant. I bought one a long time ago and forgot all about it. I should dig it up. Thanks for the shout out.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fabulous! I love tat you used the back sides for the solid colors! Perfect sentiment too. You are rocking that case time and again!

cm said...

What a fantastic card - and such a well-deserved win!! Congrats to you!! Gorgeous! Love your creativity!!
c

Therese said...

What a great take on Lisa's card! Beautiful card. And congrats on your win!!!!

Susie Wittwer said...

Congrats on your win at CASE Study! Beautiful card!

Joyce said...

Congratulations on your Case Study win!

fun stamping said...

Congrats on your win at CASE Study - yeahhhh! Your card is fan-tas-tic!

Darnell J Knauss said...

It's so cool the way you did that little CASE box, Kimberly. Is that your private graphic or something we can get? You did a brilliant job CASEing Joyce's amazing card. Congratulations on the CAS win!! You continue to ROCK and AWEMAZE!!

Jenny said...

I just love the fun bold colours.... Brilliant CASE of both cards :0)
Jenny x