Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fabulous Oh Yes You Are: CASE Study!

Fabulous Oh Yes You Are: CASE Study!
 
This week's case study is AWESOME!
I may have over "blinged" this, however
I like the contrast of the blue and black
set against the bright
white.
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant Hello
Avery Elle All Squared Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy
Versamark
Recollection Embossing Powder Glacier
Misc Accent Enamel Dots
Bazill Basics Black Cardstock, Stampin Up! Whisper White
Pop up Foam Squares
 
 
 
 
Posting to: CASE Study#147
 
 
 

7 comments:

Beverley said...

Love this & it's just perfect to me! Hugs Bev x

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love this graphic design, so great!

Julie said...

I don't think it's possible to overbling with a sentiment about being fabulous :) Great card!

Kara Lynne said...

This is definitely not overblinged. Your triangles are placed perfectly. Your sentiment has just the right feel for this card too.

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Kimberly, first off thank you for the sweet comment on my Perfect Blend Retro Sketch card. I was perusing through your blog and I love your work. Very cute cards. I am like you I can't knit either. I would much rather stamp. Happy stamping and keep creating.

Shannon J said...

Not over-blinged at all - I LOVE it! So perfectly CAS, and perfectly perfect!

Maureen Merritt said...

I LOVE, LOVE this Kim! Everything about it is just perfect, the color choices, stamps, sentiment...Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!