Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I love You this Much: CASE Study!

I love You this Much: CASE Study!

Another precious treasure photo of Conrad.
Moments before he was running through Erin's Garden with a butterfly catcher.
not catching a thing, but trying his best!

 Week #2 with CASE Study Muse Jocelyn Olson!!  
Go check out the Challenge - you'll love the inspiration!

My inspiration came not only from Jocelyn's card, but also JANE's Card.
I have listed my CASE this Card below to link back to her Blog!




CASing this Card by JANE of Purplejetlovescrafts!

Posting to: CASE Study#149


6 comments:

MichelleZ said...

Awwww...He's such a sweetie!
I love this. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly I love both of your CASE Study cards, great patterned papers. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASE Study!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!! :)

Joyce said...

This is just so sweet. I'll bet the recipient will be so happy to receive this card.

Jane said...

Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog. I've only been blogging for two weeks, so this is really exciting and l'm thrilled to bits to think someone has been inspired by me. Love your cards and am inspired right back.

Bonnie said...

I love cards made with photos and this has a wonderful layout! I love the white stamped on Kraft for the background. It adds interest but doesn't take the eye away from the sweet photo!