Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Quite like your Smile CASE Study - CAS(E) this Sketch!

I Quite like your Smile CASE Study  
CAS(E) this Sketch!

Rush over to CASE Study and CAS(E) this sketch and
be inspired!

here is a simple fast and easy one
with high impact!
 
Spacial Thanks to Kerry McDaniel for letting me die cut these with your papers!
 
My Favorite Things: Dienamics Camera and Smart Die!!!
WPlus9 Sentiment
Stampin! Up Embossing Folder
 
EDITED: to ADD where to get the Camera and smart phone dies:
Simon Says Stamp:
 


Posting to: Case Study #150




11 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the link between the cameras and 'smile' - clever!

Deepti said...

Lovely take on the challenges. I like your bright and cheerful cameras :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

PERFECT sentiment for this- cute!

donna mikasa said...

Love those colorful cameras! Great take on the sketch, Kimberly!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too cute...I love those dies and your sentiment, so perfect!

Jen W. said...

Those camera dies are adorable and I love the fun colours!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly this is fantastic!! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASE Study!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

and I quite like your card! It is soooo coool!!!

Tasnim said...

Awesome! LOVE the little cameras in all those colors!

Maureen said...

Just adorable! And thanks for the link to those sweet cameras! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Karen M said...

Super card, really like your embossed background and the various colours of cameras! Cool!