Friday, July 26, 2013

No day like today: Playdate Cafe!

No day like today: Playdate Cafe!

Well, usually on challenge I go outside the box, on Playdate Cafe however, 
I sometimes stick as close to the Inspiration Cue as possible.
Nothing different this time.  
I was wondering how I could use this stamp, 
did you see how it fits the image theme used of the challenge?
Wow.  
What fun it was making this card!

I was slightly confused, the CUE is colored in NEON Green, however
 the COLOR they list is NEON YELLOW.. (insert shrug here...)  LOL!

Here is my take, loving the Birthday ticket and speech bubble combo!




Stay tuned for the CASE Study 3rd Anniversary!

Posting to: CASE Study #151

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love this!

Diane said...

Super cute colors and design.

regards diane

MichelleZ said...

Fantastic! I love the bold graphics with the bold color too. I bought a neon yellow ink pad last week and haven't even opened it. You've inspired me with your fabulous card. Thanks Kimberly!

Jane said...

Love your take on this colour challenge. I too wondered about the neon, glad I'm in good company!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card ROCKS!!! That is all.

Shannon J said...

I am totally in love with this. Totally!!! You had me at the speech bubble...ha!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Katie Ann Brooks has left a new comment on your post "No day like today: Playdate Cafe!":

fab interpretation!

cbuswell said...

Very trendy! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

anya said...

I can't express how much I love this! It is so perfect for our color splash challenge - just stunning! Thank you so much for your support of the Play Date Cafe Challenge - we love that you have joined us!