Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Lovin' : Digital Hybrid CASE Study!

Summer Lovin' : Digital Hybrid CASE Study!

When I originally saw this card, 
I flipped out and fell HARD!
Oooh LUCKY, I get to CASE it!  
(See Jocelyn Olson's blog at RED Balloon Cards)
Yeah!
I made some ridiculous drooler comment that made no sense on the original post on Jocelyn's blog
when I look back at it...
My card is Hybrid, however I did low res (resolution) on the outline and HIGH on the colors.
I just thought is made it interesting with the bleeding effect.

Supplies:
PS(CS4)
 Simple Stories "I heart Summer" Chipboard Sentiment
Doodlebug Enamel Dots
Photo Paper, White Cardstock
2 in circle punch

Posting to: Case Study #150



20 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is just amazing! What a stunning card...I am really loving your take on the inspiration photo, just perfect.

~amy~ said...

Your digi version looks magnificent!

Deepti said...

This is an amazing casing, u nailed it. I just love your card, what an idea....

Gay Peplow said...

Beautiful, I love all the toning colours, well done! x

Linda S. Putri Russ said...

Love the colors, love the card, love the sentiment! Stunning!

Tenia Nelson said...

Ummm....yeah.....this seriously ROCKS!!! That is all.

Cathy Weber said...

Wow. First card up and a real winner! And digital too! Such a smart and creative idea...you are very talented!

MichelleZ said...

Holy Cow! The graphics are amazing! I *LOVE* it!

Joyce said...

Fun and fabulous. What a bright and dynamic card. I have no idea how you did it, but I love it.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh my goodness, this card is so cool Kimberly! I LOVE that it's a hybrid, and the background is fabulous. The chipboard and enamel dots are such great additions!

Jen W. said...

That pattern is so awesome and I love the banner!

Maureen said...

totally cool! You're on a roll with us this week! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study again and again! I love all your cards :)

fun stamping said...

Congrats on your win - so well deserved - stunning card!

Deepti said...

Congratulations on your win Kimberly :), I loved all your takes on this challenge :)

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Congrats on your win!

Flubidoo said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved win Kimberly! Your pattern was awesome, and so effective as a digital hybrid!

Bobby said...

WOW! No wonder you won. Fabulous card.

Shannon J said...

You are a Case Study WINNER!!! Eeeeekkk!!! Congrats on the win - SUCH an awesome card deserves to be #1!!!

Sharron said...

A truly AWESOME card! Congrats on your win!

Joyce said...

Congratulations on your big win. So well-deserved!