Tuesday, July 16, 2013

You are Simply Amazing: CASE Study!

You are Simply Amazing: CASE Study!

I love this photo of Conrad.
It is real and sweet and honest.  A great kid though and through!
Watch out girls, future heart breaker!

 Week #2 with CASE Study Muse Jocelyn Olson!!  WOW, 
my socks are officially knocked OFF!
Go check out the Challenge - you'll love the inspiration!

My inspiration came not only from Jocelyn's card, but also JANE's Card.
I have listed my CASE this Card below to link back to her Blog!
Supplies:
WPlus9 Sentiment
Tuxedo Black 



CASing this Card by JANE of Purplejetlovescrafts!

Posting to: CASE Study#149



3 comments:

MichelleZ said...

I like this one too.
Yes, he will definitely break a few hearts. You're going to have your hands full!

The Crafty Laydee said...

Beautiful photograph of Conrad Kimberly-and a fabulous layout :)
Nessa xx

Shannon J said...

Such a handsome young man you've got there! And they layout is fabulous! These are the special ones!!!