Wednesday, August 14, 2013

CASE Study Challenge # 153 - Enjoy every Moment : Case Study!

Enjoy every Moment : Case Study!


It's me again! 
My second week as a Guestie on the wonderful CASE Study challenge Blog!
Yeahhhhh!

I knew exactly what I was going to do when I saw this card!
If you click on the inspiration Muse card by Jennifer McGuire
You find a light stamping of dots within her white space.
The dots alongside the red brought the awesome
 SNIPPETS Studio Calico
 paper to mind that I knew I must use! 
I knew I also bought Fun, Fun, Fun crepe paper at the Scrapbooking Expo, that I purchased especially for the savvy flower die.  I have felt for that die, though it is chunky and I really wanted a more delicate look and feel. 
With that recent purchase, this card was destined!



Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles
PTI Sentiment, PTI Double Banner Die Set
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memory Box Die, Savvy Flower Die
Darice Embossing Border Folder
Studio Calico Paper
Red Crepe Paper, Enamel Dots

Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:

Our August Guestie:
Kimberly Wiener ---Me!!

Posting as GUEST Designer Case Study # 153

6 comments:

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS Guest Designer card Kimberley - LOVE the colours & design!

The Crafty Laydee said...

Gorgeous Kinberly-and i just LOVE those flowers :)
Nessa xx

Joyce said...

You are knocking it out of the park with your Guest Designer cards. This beauty is no exception.

Jeanne J said...

Wonderful card and great take on the inspiration! Those flowers are gorgeous with all the layers and pearl centers and the red is so striking against the turquoise!

Deepti said...

Wow Kimberly this is soooooo beautiful :) I love the bright colors and how beautifully they Coordinate

Linda said...

Wow, I had no idea what you were doing with that crepe paper. Sheer brilliance...again!