Wednesday, August 21, 2013

CASE Study Challenge # 154 - Keep it REAL : Case Study!


CASE Study Challenge # 154 - Keep it REAL : Case Study!

Wow, week 3
 and I am so thrilled to be among
 such great designers on the Case Study Challenge Blog!
(pinch me someone!)
  
This Month's Wonderful Muse is:

I loved all of the layers of colors of the muse card.  
A recent trend is watercolor paint splatters and long washed lines.
I wanted to have drips!!
To make it exactly the way I wanted it -
 I went DIGITAL!
I think few know that I have done more digital posts than I have traditional cards.
I love Ali Edwards design sense so I follow some of her workshops and annual
projects.  I do December Daily and A Week in the Life!
I attempted the whole Project Life  (if you are familiar with it), I love the concept!
It is a better fit for me to scale the commitment down and stick with mini albums of specific events and vacations.


Follow along with this VIBRANT Challenge and join in here:  
Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:
Our August Guestie:
Kimberly Wiener ---Me!!
Posting as GUEST Designer: Case Study #154



6 comments:

Shannon J said...

FAB-U-LOUS Kimberly!! I am in love with the dripping paint look and you've made me even more in love with it!

~amy~ said...

seriously, this is fabulous.

Flubidoo said...

Wow! You make digital / hybrid cards look so effortless Kimberly ;-)

Jeanne J said...

OOOH I love all those colors - like a rainbow! Fab take on the challenge and great way to make it all your own!!

Michelle said...

Kimberly...I was drooling like your dripping paint over this card! AMAZING!!!

Geri said...

Absolutely LOVING this card, Kimberly!!! Congrats on your guest DT spot!!!