Wednesday, August 28, 2013

CASE Study Challenge # 155 - You're Amazing : Case Study!



CASE Study Challenge # 155 - You're Amazing : Case Study!

It's me again! 
Awwww.. My last week as a Guest Designer on the wonderful CASE Study Challenge Blog!
Well, it just means that I can go back to playing along with all of you wonderful crafters!
(Yippeeeee!)

Last Muse Card of this Month's
Wonderful Jennifer McGuire!

(You MUST visit her blog as she has MAD skills, and her comparison of the HERO Arts Inks,
had me running to see what colors I was missing!!)

Here is my take on the super clean off the edge card by Jennifer:

Show us your MAD SKILZ!
 INK up and LINK up 
at CASE Study today!!

I used Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Apricot.

Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:

And a special thanks to each and EVERY one of you for 
making me feel so at home and welcome on your blogs and as a Guest at CASE Study!
Our August Guestie:
Kimberly Wiener ---Me!!



Well it was a wonderful month, and it went by way to fast for me!
Such inspiration, I tell you!

Here is a recap of the cards I posted under my GDT Reign at Case Study!
It was truly fantastic!

[Mwah!!!!!]




Thanks for your well wishes, I really enjoyed all of this months CASE Study cards so much!
I will see you around,  you can count on it!

Keep Crafting, Stay Inspired!

8 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Kimberly, you rock bug time, girl!! Thank you for sharing your artwork, and an amazing "coverage" of the gig, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!! See you again on Saturday *wink* <3

Happy Dance said...

So very cool that you got to be GD at CS. All of your cards were fun and creative. Love the little arrows on this last card especially. Great colors too! Bev

Sylvia Blum said...

All of your GDT cards for CASE this sketch were amazing!!!

Oh.. and seeing some ladies from the regular DT leaving.... *mmmm*.... I bet you will soon become one of the next regular DT members?! :)

No matter what: Fantastic cards! I always enjoy visiting your blog! :)
Sylvia xx

wienerhoneymooners said...

I am over the moon to be a GD!

.....as for a DT, well I problably would spontaneosly combust! LOL!!!

Thanks for the wonderful words, everyone has been so kind and supportive.

I am a huge fan of all the DT, and your work as well Sylvia!!

I will definitley be around!!!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, what an awesome card...fabulous design!

enjoy *~*

MichelleZ said...

Fabulous cards Kimberly! I love the one you just did. The one with the arrows. It's pretty awesome.

~amy~ said...

amazing...love all your cards!

Kim S said...

This is the most amazingly happy and cheerful card!! It makes me happy just looking at the bright colors, the angles, the dots and the little heart!!