Friday, September 20, 2013

Congratulations on your special day: Case Study!

Congratulations on your special day: Case Study!

I made this card last night with the other hot pink backed card.
A new technique.  
I don't know what to call it. 
Maybe someone else has done it? Not sure, I haven't seen it tho.
It is like a luminary.  I will call it Luminary Die Cutting..  Like that?   
I do.
The die cut is backed with invisible tape, 
then the border stripped away so it is transparent.


Here is a close up of the transparent bloom



Posting to: Case Study #158

6 comments:

Deepti said...

This is beautiful Kimberly :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Would love to see a video on this technique!

The Crafty Laydee said...

Oooh clever-I like it! Luminary-what a great name-Kimberly you are a genius my friend this look fabulous!
Nessa xxx

Shannon J said...

I just love what you are doing with this die! And that confetti background mixed in with the elegance of the die = fun and fabulous!

Maureen Merritt said...

So cool!!!! I love where you took the inspiration this week! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week!

cbuswell said...

Stunning card! love the black. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!