Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thanks for that Thing! : CASE Study!

Thanks for that Thing! : CASE Study!


CASE Study Challenge #156

The Muse this MONTH is Kathy Racoosin!

I was a little miffed at myself that I missed a few of my
"regular challenges"
I sure hope they don't think I don't want to play.
I was not feeling well yesterday and went straight to bed after work.
So glad (knock on wood) that I am feeling much better and today was fine!
The challenges can become such a part of me that..
well they are friends.
Something I look forward to.
My creative and inspiring friends waiting for me, cards from everywhere with lovely people attached!
I play for the love of it.  
The creative drive that tells me I must.  The pull of the new things I will make.
The wonderful people I meet.
Who wouldn't get hooked?!!!

Time for a challenge!

I saw Kathy's card and and her whimsical dots reminded me of the 
embroidered look of the Wplus9 set.
Time to ink them up!

Supplies:
Wplus9 Embroidered Blooms
Brilliance Lime, Memento Pink Posies
Misc. Michael's Journal Cards
Soufle Pens - ha, they didnt work for me. Thats what I get for not using them for ..uh forever
Ricrac Scissors
Accent Dots


                      

4 comments:

The Crafty Laydee said...

Fabby card-I love the zingy lime against the pink-perfect !
Nessa xx

Shannon J said...

Awwww I'm glad you are feeling better! Not feeling well sucks! But I can tell that your creativity is healthy as a horse because it certainly went into action for this card! It's awesome! Love the colours and the stamps that the challenge inspired you to use!

Happy Dance said...

Glad you're feeling better today! I've been down for 3 days with migraines...great! Not! Your card is sooo beautiful. Love those sweet and happy colors and what a fun sentiment. Wonderful card. Bev

Debby Hughes said...

Lovely bright, fresh card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)