Thursday, September 12, 2013

You are my Favorite: CASE Study!

You are my Favorite: CASE Study!

WOW will you look at the Inspiration MUSE this Month?!!!
WOW..Double WOW..

Kathy Racoosin - September Muse

Check out all of the Design Team Cards too, 
You will pop 
out of your chair like I did 
and run in and make a fab creation to post!!

Play along (here!)
Supplies:
PTI Jar Fillers, Watercolor Wonder Sets
Sentiment Bella Blvd Snapshots Bookplates $1.99

Be Sure to
Visit the FAB Case Study Dream Team!!
The September Guest Designer:  Amber Hight

Wonderful MUSE Kathy Racoosin Inspiration Card: 



6 comments:

Shannon J said...

You knocked this one out of the park too! Man oh man, how do you do it?!!! Every element is just right on - I especially LOVE the splash of paint colour...FAB!

Colleen said...

Awesome card!! Love your take on this...and I love that sentiment and how each letter is a different color!

Joyce said...

I just love this card. Awesome use of color.

Deepti said...

OOOOOOO..... what a brilliant card, I like the way you kept the brushes black and white with the color strokes, too cool :)

MichelleZ said...

The graphics are gorgeous. This is a fabulous card. My daughter is an artist and I didn't even know that those brushes existed! Now they're on my ever-growing "want-list". I love your card. I love it so much that I pinned it. :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You rock! This is fantastic :)