Saturday, January 25, 2014

Belated in Blue - Case Study #175


Belated Birthday card for my father.

The clocks represent Time lost,  Time gained. 
The figure in the distance is him.
He always wears a hat......

I used Adirondack Stream embossing powder, 
I purchased form Paper Source in Seattle.  
The stamp is Via Las Vegas unnamed.  
I am sure on the Viva Las Vegas stamp site it has a name, 
I purchased it from Impress, Tukwila.
I have had for awhile, 
I wanted to use it for my dad as it reminds me of him.
I am inspired today.


posting to: Case Study #175


LIVE your LIFE
Happy!

11 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

You sure are inspired, Kimberly...and your card is spectacular! I love your design and how you shaded in certain areas of the image! Beautiful work of art!

Shannon J said...

What an absolutely stunning masterpiece you have created for your Dad! Wow!!!!! He is going to be elated, proud and touched. You have knocked me off my feet...again!!!

!neke said...

You creaties a great card for your Dad!
Love the colors

Paul Browning said...

Wow what a fabulous card. I love those blue-green colours especially with black. Such a beautifully balanced design. Thank you ever so much for all your very sweet comments on my blog too. Enjoy the rest of the weekend :) Px

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Wonderful masculine card. Love the colours. (Thanks for your kind comments on my blog - I appreciate every one!)

Laura Davis said...

This card is stunning!
Laura

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is lovely, great job with the slant and the case! I loove the masculine colors!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous card for your dad. You have such incredible style. How can you put things on a card and not have it look like a giant jumble sale. That is what happens to me when I add more than 3 things.

Karen said...

awesome card....

Jeanne J said...

Wonderful masculine card. I love the embossing and color you packed in here.

cm said...

A work of art that your dad will LOVE, not only because it's striking, handsome and "personalized", but because YOU made it specially for him and only him. His heart will melt when he receives this! Love the silhouette and the Happy Birthday font is THE perfect special touch. Swooning over this...can't wait to see what's next on this dazzling tour of catching up! Hugs~c