Monday, January 6, 2014

Case Study #172

There were a few card artists out there that "twisted" my arm, 
rather they inspired me with their works of wonder
 that I had to try my stab 
at a Case Study Card this week.

AMY T's card (here) is to die for (I call winner Gal).  And then My New Teamie at CASology 
MAY PARK's card (here) with the Kraft and white wreath, 
Coupled with Linda's card (here) she posted at FUSION with the
 NEW PTI Ruby Reprise special Promo Stamps Set
had me running to the craft room!!




Posting to Case Study #172


Supplies:
PTI Ruby Reprise
Tsukineko Brilliance Moonlit White
Ranger Pearlescent pearls
"Purple" "Teal" "Mango" "Lime"
Memory Box Kaleidescope Butterfly
1 1/4 square Punch with corner rounder
Foam squares
Uniball Signo White Pen







9 comments:

~amy~ said...

WOW...this is magnificent. I love what you've done with the Ranger pearls...excellent!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

SO. PRETTY! Love the coloured pearls! This is gorgeous!

Kristie Goulet said...

I call this one a winner! Awesome design. LOVE!!!

!neke said...

Hele mooie kaart! Very beautiful card!

Shannon J said...

Crazy beautiful, Kimberly! The image looks like a stunning piece of jewellery. I'm blown away...again!!!

cm said...

Gorgeous. That's all I can say, because that's precisely what it is: GORGEOUS!! Swoon....As I mentioned before, I want to craft like you! Going back to take yet another look (added to the 10 I've already done!!)
c

Deepti said...

That's a beautiful piece of art. Love all the elements :)

Joyce said...

This is just beautiful. What a fabulous idea to use a butterfly as the center.

Joni nina Andaya said...

Beautiful Kimberly!!! You have really captured that inspiration photo!