Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Case Study! - Donna Mikasa Inspired!

Case Study!

Another wonderful Donna Mikasa Inspired Card.
I will say that Chupa's card inspired me to the MAX as well!
I have the Hero Arts Meadow Silhouette 
and wanted a lovely way to 
use it other than black, 
what an inspiration this Case Study
was this week!

Get your CRAFT ON!
JOIN IN (here!!)

I LOVE how this turned out first try Yay!
Hero Arts Meadow Silhouette
Mama Elephant Sentiment
Tuxedo Black
Origami papers covered in Copics
Zing Embossing powder
Black, White Cardstock 110lb
Pop up foam tape
Darice Sequins

Posting to Case Study #175

Also Posting to the Runway Inspired as I selected the colors from there
and the Lovely Joni Nina Andaya Inspiration Card!



LOVE what you do
Do what you LOVE!


And this is a belated Bday Card
Going out today as
Happy Mail!
See I stamped the envelope!

16 comments:

Anita in France said...

Wow, Kimberley ... this is breathtaking, beautiful, perfect ... I love it! Anita :)

Jasleen said...

Oh my!!! Kimberley the card is simply AWESOME!! So refreshing and beautiful !! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow girl... just WOW! you might have invented a new technique here, how awesomely cool and the effect is so worth it! Thank you for sharing your talent and enthusiasm!

~amy~ said...

You stayed up last night! So, this is stunning...did you heat emboss over origami paper? gorgeous work, as always. Great how you manage to link to both challenges so brilliantly.

Joni nina Andaya said...

Gorgeous!!! Love how you did you card Kimberly! What Pretty colors :)

Kristie Goulet said...

What a beautiful card, Kimberly! Love the colors and design!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is gorgeous Kimberly!

Jacquie Southas said...

Stunning card Kimberley!

Shannon J said...

What a COOL technique, Kimberly! Beyond LOVE how this turned out! Stunning really doesn't even describe it! Jaw-dropping might be closer! I was totally inspired too by Joni's watercolouring the other day...but my "tries" ended up in the recycling, not as a beautiful piece of artwork on the front of a card like yours!!! (I'll keep trying ;) !!)

Joyce said...

You are quick off the mark with this stunner. Hope I can join you some time this week.

Virginia L. said...

Awesome work with the Emboss Resist, Kim! Love the colors against the Aqua and how Joni's card inspired you! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

AMAZING! I love how you have created this to fit both challenges and it looks perfect for both!

Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful, love the colors!
laura

Toni said...

Girl, are you kidding me?! This is fantabulous!

cm said...

Well, you've accomplished the near-impossible: rendered me speechless with how stunning and gorgeous your card. Breath-taking, awe-inspiring, jaw-dropping gorgeous...Hugs~c

Tasnim said...

very unique and gorgeous! Love the water color!