Tuesday, January 7, 2014

CASology CUE Card #76: Bubbly!

CASology CUE Card #76: Bubbly!

Wow! It has been awhile.
A whole NEW YEAR is upon us.
So CELEBRATE!!!
(And I have another reason to Celebrate BELOW)

Sponsor:  Cindy Coutts

I hope that you can join us this week!
I would LOVE to see your card for CASology's Cue of Bubbly!
Join in the FUN (HERE!)




AMuse Artstamps Lots of Circles bl 3-5033F Stamp
Mamaelephant Sentiment

This week's : Sponsor:  Cindy Coutts!


Please visit the Wonderful Designers of CASology
The CAS Dream Team that brings you
the CUE's to 
LIFE 
each week!

Kimberly Wiener- You are here!!!

I also Celebrate That----------------
We have 2, YES 2 Designers joining CASology!

May Sukyong Park 
May has a lovely blog you really want to visit!
and
Joyce Mehrberg!


and as for Joyce, 
Now you must know, I personally am a HUGE fan of JOYCE!
 Joyce M of Cards-by-the-Sea
If you see her glance back of 2013 FAVE cards, in her post 2013---an Retrospective you will see her lovely FEATHER card (see below), that I was so enamored of when she posted this,
 that she so graciously let me case it... 
To my surprise, it landed 1st place in the Case Study for that Challenge, and I know it is due to her inspiration thatI went on to do a month DT for Case Study, 
which I am eternally grateful for!
Thanks JOYCE for your inspiration, 
and your addition to the team is just a treat for all of us in 2014!

Here was the CASE STUDY Inspiration


Here is Joyce's AMAZING card


Here is my case of it, and I tried my best to do it justice--


Thanks for stopping by!
And please visit the DT and also your fellow players when you get a chance, it means the world
to know that not only that you stopped by, but that you have left a hello as you did!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


15 comments:

MichelleZ said...

Beautiful work! I love those feathers. And You DO have a lot to celebrate. It's going to be an awesome year!

Melissa said...

It HAS been a while! So happy to be back creating again!!! :)

Love your bubbles and the extra sparkle from the sequins is perfect!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your fun card, Kimberly! The sequins are the perfect touch. I love your CASE of Joyce's card!

cm said...

What a fun, bubbly card that just makes me smile, because *you* are the epitome of bubbly and sparkly! Your case of Joyce's card is nothing short of outstanding! You did her proud in using her creation as inspiration, then adding your special "Kimberley" touches to make it uniquely yours. Awesome, plus!! Hugs~c

Gillian R said...

Such a great fun card Kimberly, love the sequins, such a good touch

Meghan said...

You could just have created a card with your picture on it for this week's cue card! You are the happiest, most bubbly person I know! Great card as always!

Joyce said...

Your card is so festive and wonderful. I just love the combination of colors, stamping and sequins. And, I am blushing to the core about all those nice things you said about me. Gosh, even my own family would not say as many nice things (!). I remember that card, and I was so honored that YOU would case ME, and was very thrilled for you when you took top honors at CASE study that week. I can't believe I am on the same team as you now. Yay!

May Park said...

I won't lie that I was inspired by your card to create my bubbly one. Thanks for the inspiration and warm welcome!

Shannon J said...

Love the CAS and the CASE cards! The smattering of circles and sparkly sequins is the perfect way to represent bubbly! Perfect CAS! As for the CASE I remember seeing it when you first posted it - it took my breath away then and it still takes my breath away now!

Judy1223 said...

If ever there was a cue that fits YOU, it is this week's cue! Your posts are all BUBBLY!!! I love your card, the sequins are all amazingly placed and your CASE of Joyce's card is amazing!

Jen W. said...

This is CAS perfection, Kimberley! I love the colour pops from the scattered sequins! :D And I don't remember seeing your CASE of Joyce's card before but it's awesome!

Shelly said...

Such cool cards! Love the colors you used on both cards! :)

Anita in France said...

Wow, such a bubbly and happy card, Kimberly ... especially with all those yummy sequins! Your feathers ... awesome ... and yep, I agree with you totally, Joyce is one amazing card maker! Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

The circles and the sequins work together perfectly to make a bubbly card Kimberly! Love your CASE of Joyce!

Jasleen said...

Wow!!! Your card screams 'bubbly'. Love this colourful and fun card Kimberley!!