Saturday, January 11, 2014

More Thanks You's and PRETTY MAIL!


Getting Thank You's Made and 
PRETTY MAIL out!

Just hustling and scrambling to make thank you's
I found this paper and loved it so I wanted it to shine as a card!
DO you send OUT the cards you make?
I really have to make a point of doing a better job of it!
So here I go...



I called my sister today and she was bummed about the weather.
She works in a lab testing 
high power utility equipment for voltage capacity.
Basically the workers for power lines use gloves and other equipment, she tests them to ensure that they 
will withstand the high voltage. 
Weird job, I know.  But Geeky Cool!
In her off time, she is an avid gardener and lover of all growing things.
I made this card to cheer her up.
Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Falling Hearts Die
Mamalephant  HUSTLE set
Copics, Sequins, Memento Tuxedo Black
Aqua, Putple, White Cardstock
Glue Pen, Foam Strips
Posting this card to CASE Study#173

Packaging the PRETTY MAIL 
and Sending them
 OUT!

I used the Hero Arts Notebook Brush paired 
with the Mamelephant NO Peeking!


Envelope for PRETTY MAIL
Decorated with the Mamelephant Water Blooms Set
This card is for a special long time friend of mine!



Visit Amy Tsuruta's Blog to see her Resolution 
on Sending 5 pieces
of Pretty mail a month!
I am going to try too!!!  This is #4
And I am pushing for More Christmas Thank You's
and general thinking of you cards too!!!


6 comments:

pinnednpenned said...

Nice work--love the fancy envelopes!! And yes, nearly every card I made in my frenzy of inspiration is going out as thanks or new years greetings, since I didn't actually get around to sending Christmas cards this year...pretty mailers unite! Keep the PO open! :)

cm said...

Gorgeous cards and the envelope is a lovely added touch! Your sister and friend will be delighted with their cards: beautiful spirit-lifters. You and Amy are inspiring my decision to send more cards, too. Need to get those envelopes addressed and the stamps on!
c

Shannon J said...

Freakin' awesome! The cards, the envies, everything! I had a peek at the pretty mail challenge on Amy's blog the other day too and immediately thought "I need to do that". Difference between me and you - you actually did!!! Hopefully I do spring into action soon ;) Thank you again for all of the inspiration, Kimberly!!

~amy~ said...

sorry if this is a duplicate, the wind is making so that my internet is spotty!

Your pretty mail is awesome...lovely lovely work! I have another stack going out this week!

Jen W. said...

Love how you let that gorgeous butterfly paper shine! And the rainbow card? Love the heart shaped rain drops!

Jeanne J said...

Kimberly I dont know how you get it all done and make everything so beautiful. Hats off to you lady!