Friday, April 11, 2014

Case Study - Thanks!

Case Study - Thanks!


I guess I could not get enough of that stencil,
So during my Survivor I stenciled away and made this 
stained glass like card.

I set all the pieces like Jax card, and it was too much, 
settles on this design.
It is funny, this card I am CASing is why I posted Jax in my sidebar long ago, she has mad skills!

I have already been a GD for Chupa, 
and would DIE if I was on her DT....
Just throwing that out there.... So there is a DT call later..
I will try out.


PTI Wet Paint
Woodland Stencil
Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie Ink
Liquid Pearls
Tuxedo Black




10 comments:

aaga said...

Gorgeous piece! I'll cross my fingers for you to be on the DT one day. ;-)

My Paper Epiphany said...

Great case!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Gorgeous and dramatic and again with the little details - those pearls are fantastic!

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous coloring - looks like ceramic tiles!

~amy~ said...

This turned out FABulous! LOVE the vibrant colors!

cm said...

Beautiful! Bold, graphic, stunning - and the pearls are the perfect special touch!! Hugs~c

Jeanne J said...

Wow is this ever pretty! Lots of brilliant color! YES!! Try out for the DT - I think you'd be great!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Absolutely divine! Great to hear that you'll be trying for the DT Call, good luck! :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

Aww, you made me blush with your sweet comments! I absolutely LOVE how you Case'd the card and your stain glass is beautiful!

Kim S said...

Fantastic card! Brilliant colors in such great patterns. And the bold sentiment is perfect on top.