Sunday, August 17, 2014

Case Study - My MUSES Slosh and Scribbles

I always LOVE seeing my
 MUSES that are out and about crafting 
away straight from the heart!   
I fell MADLY in LOVE
with Shirley Bampton's recent cards, 
Check her blog out..Seriously, AMAZING!!!

And then when I saw Gayatri's recent post.....

And it was too much for me, I had to try the 
Slosh and Scribble technique of their recent
wonderful cards!!!

I seriously ADORE this!!!  ----YOU MUST Try too!!!
Supplies:
WPlus9 Sentiment Hand Lettered Hello
Stampin' Up Summer Silhouette's
Inks: Colorbox Fluid Chalk: Bisque, Yellow Ochre, 
Lime Pastel, Rouge, Tangerine
Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Pilot Black Fine Tip Pen
Doodlebug Enamel Dots

Inspiration MUSES for me are 
Two AMAZING artists:

            

Colors taken from the One Layer Simplicity Challenge!




CASE'ing MUSES!!!


And MORE FUSION Goodness



Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

22 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Yes both wonderful muses! Shirley always comes up with something fab and unique!

Gayatri said...

Wow! Your card lovely bright and beautiful.I love the scribbles you have done on your flowers. LOVE your card. I am flattered that you used my card for your inspiration, Kimberley. Thanks you so much :)

shirley-bee said...

This is fabulous, Kimberly! You've mastered the technique, isn't it fun? Thanks so much for the shoutout, I'm glad you were inspired :)

Sweet Kobylkin said...

Kimberley, your card is stunning, love your CASEing Shirley's and Gayatri's cards. I should try this technique also, looks so good!

Michelle said...

Wow!! This card is stunning, Kimberly! I love how this technique looks!

Kelly said...

pretty!

Julia said...

Absolutely stunning! I need to try this! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

!neke said...

Great card! Colors very bright!
XXX !neke

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful!!!

Deepti said...

Fabulous creation :) isn't it good how we inspired each other !

~amy~ said...

g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.

Kelly Latevola said...

This is amazing! I absolutely love your take on the technique. I've been too scared to try it but maybe I should put on my big girl panties and do it. Especially, if there is any chance my card will half as good as yours does :)

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous card Kimberley - the sentiment totally belongs with the flowing flowers!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, GORGEOUS!

Sue Lelli said...

Kimberley, YOUR card is just so Beautiful with those Bright Gorgeous flowers and that Bold sentiment! LOVE it!

Diana Nguyen said...

Great combo of challenges - truly inspired! Anyone would be happy with such a cheery hello!

cm said...

The Karate Kid (you're way to young to remember it, I'm sure) popped into my mind as you showcased the cards of your two muses (they are amazing!) and your 'take' on their inspiration! "Grasshopper," you've done most excellently! I love YOUR version of scribbles and squiggles; you've taken the cue from the others, but the end result has Kimberly stamped and inked all over it! Absolutely gorgeous!!
Hugs~c

Susan Raihala said...

Kimberley, I LOVE your card!!! The bright, bold colors of the flowers form the perfect backdrop for the bold, black sentiment! Balanced and unified...simply perfect! Thanks for playing the OLS challenge!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

This technique is fabulous! It looks amazing. Love the bold colours and the sketchy feel (and how your sentiment matches!) Thanks for joining us at OLS!

Lucille K said...

Lovely card, bright and cheerful :)

Geri said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Kimberly!!!

LauraJane:) said...

Knowing when to stop scribbling is the toughest part for me. Your card is PERFECT!!