Saturday, August 2, 2014

Case Study - Thank you from the Bottom of my Heart



Well Hello Again!
A few of my Favorite PEEPS are guesting 
this month at CASE Study
Lucky ME....
................I mean US!

I was totally inspired by the MUSE card, 
and I will say by Miss Amy and Tenia Nelson !
In fact this Stamp was hand delivered 
to me by Miss Amy T
like yesterday.... We had a SU! Stamp Camp
Party last weekend, what a hoot.

....I set right to work.
How could I not with this luscious inspiration?



I white embossed the Stampin' up! Blended Bloom 
onto turquoise DCWV Textured Brights Mat Stack Paper
Fussy Cut and then Used Light Blue, Peacock Blue and Ultramarine Copics 
Topped the center with Studio G Yellow Glitter Glue
Top Dog Dies Birds and Nest Die in Black Cardstock
Stampabilities Sentiment in Tuxedo Black 
onto Studio Calico DP from the November Card Kit 
The BG is Canvas Corp White and Kraft Time Reverse
Added a few Darice Sequins

Posting to Case Study! #202

EDIT TO ADD: Don't forget 
if you are using KRAFT, 
to Link up to Paper Crafting Challenges too!!
(HERE)
Challenge #15 GET CRAFTY

======================
Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

11 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

WOW Kimberly! Love that blue flower all to pieces. Nice card you made for it too. LOL. stunning. - Jim

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, Kimberly! This card is fabulous!! Luscious flower, beautiful die cuts, just gorgeous!

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

What a lovely card with awesome bloom !

Deepti said...

So pretty! Love the blue :)

~amy~ said...

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to rock the new goodies!
Looks amazing!
it's on my list now. gah.
Thanks for joining in the Case Study fun:)

Leslie Germain said...

BEAUTIFUL!! That flower is gorgeous and loving the birds!!

Kelly Latevola said...

Wow! That flower is stunning Kimberly! It just pops right off the page, beautifully done :)

Michelle said...

Outstanding, Kimberly! Such a striking flower!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...I love your card and those colors are so bright and vivid, so beautiful.

Taunya Butler said...

I am so impressed with the absolute gorgeousness that is this card!! Those blues just pop off the page and the whole card itself is super lovely!!

cm said...

I'm blown away with the outstanding beauty of the blue bloom! Crushing this in a major way! The background and the pops of black add to the 'stunning' impact. Happy sighhh...
Hugs~c

Blog Archive