Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Wedding Photographer: James & Liz

James & Liz McDaniel are some of Scott's dearest friends. He went to High School with James. Liz has graciously and generously offered the Photography for our wedding. I am speechless and honored and really do not know what to say or how we will ever thank them. James, her husband will be taking care of the music and be the DJ.

Unbeleivable these two are. And they are really two very accomplished individuals.

This is Kimberley Ward of K Ward Photobiographies, the Wedding Photographer.
I wanted a photo of her for the blog and she was a little hesitant, so I said, hey, I will get in the photo too!! So I came in close and gave her a funny hug and laughed, I doubt she was expecting my craziness, then again WHO DOES? hahahhaaa.... All in good fun.
I hope she does have fun doing our wedding. She seemed to really enjoy doing her work and her work is crisp and fun and fresh not "prepared". I do like her fresh looks. Her package looks great and we were really excited talking to her, it was great.
We can't wait!!
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.