Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just Because Card

I took Daring Cardmaker's card challenge for a just because card.  I love card making so much, that I find since I have started entering a challenge, it makes me more familiar with what I have, and where I have it stored! 

Spring colors inspired me on this gloomy day. I love making smaller more intimate cards.

I hope your day is cheerful!



and on the inside:
 
 
Stamps: Savvy Stamps Leaning Daisy, Hampton Art Just because
Ink: Fresh Ink Limeade, Ginger
Paper: Cardstock Savvy Stamps, yellow Papersource Curry, Stampin Up (Blue)
Sentiments: MME Tangerine "Wonderful" Journal Card
 

1 comment:

Gez said...

Beautiful card. Love the inside too. Very clever. Thank you for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week. Hope you can join us again soon. Gez