Sunday, September 22, 2013

Halloween Greetings: Freshly Made Sketches 104

Halloween Greetings: Freshly Made Sketches 104


First things FIRST!
 I want to WELCOME my latest wonderful follower friends!!

Hannelie   ~ Desert Diva
Tracey W ~  Scrappin' Trackside

When you visit me, it truly inspires me to go on.  I love to create, and I love to make cards every single day.
A little about me...
 I do have a full time job, I manage a systems database of ocean freight rates, and the steamship claims for an International Export Produce Shipping Company (22 yrs).  I also care for my mother and adopted nephew that my husband Scott and I are raising as our boy!  Conrad takes Karate about 4 times a week.
Overall a very busy crazy stress filled and wonderful life!  So I must let out some creativity every day just to unwind from it all.  I love digital mini-scrapbooking, scary movies, anything gardening, home decor.
I love hearing that I have inspired anyone to keep making things or being creative.
It is so good for the soul!

I hope you find time for yourself to do anything that makes you feel restful, peaceful, excited, happy or renewed!  Remember to treat yourself, you are important so you can be important to others!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bring on the Halloween!
I love it.  
Some crafters do not do Halloween.
I adore it.
Especially the October Afternoon Witch Hazel Paper this Season!
Reminder to myself : {Buy more of this paper!!}

Supplies:
Stamps: Haunted House: Memory Box Haunted Mansion
Sentiment: Memory Box Halloween Greetings
Designer Papers: Witch: October Afternoon Witch Hazel
Spiders: Pebbles Thirty-One
Moon: Martha Stewart Animal Masquerade
Script: Authentique
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (re inked with Colorbox Black)
Copic: Orange
Cream Cardstock

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kimberley-I have "never" made a Halloween card-can you believe that!This is a fabby design-I love it!
And wise words on your Blog today too my friend,
Happy day,Nessa xxx

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun take on this sketch, loving all the OA, perfectly put together!

Cindy Hall said...

Such a cute card! Love the images and DSPs.. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

cm said...

I echo your "bring on Halloween" statement! Halloween stamps/dies are just toooo cute (cute and Halloween...do they go together?) even though we don't do much, living in a small town. Halloween cards/treat bags for my niece/nephew and their daycare mates, a few cards for colleagues, just because - I totally enjoy the Halloween 'concept.' Your card here is FABULOUS! Sketch, paper, image - perfect for the FMS challenge!! Winner!!
c

Deepti said...

what a fabulous card Kimberly, I can see all the detailed work that went into making this awesome card :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.