Monday, December 9, 2013

Muse #47 : Later Alligater!!

Muse #47 : Later Alligater!!

Ah for the FUN of it!!!
Sometimes you see a card, and think wow, 
it would really be FUN to make that!!!

Eeeek What FUN, a wee little Gater!
 Later Alligater


Check out MUSE!



Therese Calvird's card is Amazing!

Muse Card for this week!

Toni said...

Lol. Love it!

Shannon J said...

Got a whole lot of love for this gator...he is a sweetie pie!! I just love how you can do any style Kimberly...love, and maybe just a little bit jealous too!! ha ha!!! (wish I could so that but anything outside of my zone is generally a fail!!!) :)

Anonymous said...

Love your fun design, I had a total light bulb moment with your fab sentiment. Now all I can think of is 'in a while crocodile' lol,

cm said...

I'm sprinting to catch up with my favourite blogs, and what better place to start than here. Your 'gator is delightful (delightful + gator - is that combination allowed?). Well, he is - and perched atop "later" = brilliant! You rock with every style! LOVE this!!
c

Ardyth said...

Love this - great interpretation of Therese's Muse! Thanks for playing along!

Karen M said...

I just love your cute card xx

Barb Ghig said...

You are so clever, Kimberly! I love how you colored your 'Gator' and your die cut sentiment is FAB! Love this fun card!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love that gaitor - FUN card!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.