Thursday, July 31, 2014

Top Dog Dies - Save the Date Mailer Card Tutorial

Top Dog Dies - Save the Date 
Mailer Card Tutorial

Hello YOU!

I am so thrilled to be on the Top Dog Dies Design Team this summer!
The NEW Releases are just FABULOUS and
some of the regular items are so great too!

The moment I saw the Top Dog Dies Camera Die I knew that it also
could be used to make a very FUN 
Announcement or Invitation Card.

So Today, 
check out my Post on
The Top Dog Dies Blog!
I Would LOVE it if you said hello over there
and let me know what you think of this re-purpose of a die set, 
(My First Tutorial)
and what types of multi use do you get from your dies!

Kimberly's Top Dog Dies Post 

Thanks for coming by my blog!


Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh

Where I buy my Stampin' Up!


Kim Heggins said...

So sweet and such a fun idea.

cm said...

Kimberly: your creativity shines as brightly as the wonderful 'engagement ring' card you've created - and the ability to add a photo makes it all the more personal! So pretty!! Love this! I don't know how to leave a comment at Top Dogs without giving up info that I'd rather keep private, so I'm sharing my dazzled delight here, with you, the Queen of Top Dog Dies Creativity!!

Blog Archive