Monday, December 8, 2014

Stampin' Celebration - SC93 Sketch!

The last challenge and this challenge I have swayed a little.
I have went NON Stampin Up!  to get the feel
I really wanted out of the inspiration and this weeks sketch!
And you
do not have to use them..

I AM EXCITED to see more new players.
I love when I invite you ..That you come along.
I LOVE linking to challenges.. so inspiring to see
what others have created! 

I do hope you can join in again!

Stampin' Celebration!

This is a FUN Sketch..
Will you make it Christmas.
Or what theme will you choose?







Design Team Members!

--Kimberly Wiener -Wienerhoneymooners ----You are Here!!!


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


~amy~ said...

This is AWESOME.

Happy Dance said...

Love how you've flipped the sketch. Those colors are awesome too. Looks like snow falling... Great card, Kimberly. Have a great week. Bev

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the Seattle skyline die!! :)

Monika Reeck said...

wooowww I never think to change the sketch and you did it sooo weellll my dear friend..I love that DP with many dots in different color..did you made it? cool...and greay always good with blue...this can be a manly card right Kimberly...
May I tell you if you see my last post..I am inspired by you...yes you...the blue the moon and the deer...if you have 2-3 minutes time...I would be so happy if you tell me...what do you mean sweety...hugs, Monika

Bonnie said...

Love your cityscape and the dotted background. Blogger has turned on comment verification on everyone. Don't know if you know it or not. Had to turn mine off this morning.

Deepti said...

This is sooooo cool! Love the color scheme on this one :)

~amy~ said...

testing for Kimberly...will by pass the request for word verification

wienerhoneymooners said...

Test

Kristie Goulet said...

This is awesome! LOVE it!

wendi said...

Love the card, and I do see some All is Calm DSP, so not fully non-stampin up! ;). Love it, the skyline die is gorgeous and the color scheme is just gorgeous! Love the gray with the indigo!!

cm said...

Brilliant take on the sketch, and the Seattle sky scape...fabulous! Like you, your card is awesome!
Hugs~c

JulieA said...

Wait! Where on earth did you get that Seattle skyline die???? I "need" it! Please tell us where you got that.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.