Sunday, July 12, 2015

Smitten with Sea Song Mae!



Hello Oddies....I hope you ARE and Oddie.
An Oddie is a Some Odd Girl enthusiast..
And I became so smitten with them... 
I DO love MANY
stamp companies...and I dabble alot...
This one, since I discovered them, 
well ..they are my guilty pleasure ..
the ones I turn to for PURE
coloring FUN NESS!!!




Love the ColorQ Ladies Designs, 
GO CHECK THEM OUT!




Also Adding to the Some Odd Girl
  - Water Challenge!


Some Odd Girl Stamps:

Sea Song Mae -Digi                      Believe Clear Stamp



=============================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------


8 comments:

!neke said...

Love those funny girls !
Great coloring Kimberley !

Kristie Goulet said...

You coloring is just plain amazing, girl!!! LOVE!

~amy~ said...

Soooo FUN!

Nora N. said...

WOW!! This is adorable!! I LOVE your coloring on this. The jewel tones you used are fabulous!!

Karen Mead said...

Love your gorgeous cards and the images are just fabulous! xx

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous girl. I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Claire said...

Wow Kimberly - this is amazing...so vibrant - she looks like she'll swim right off the card! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh, this is just the sweetest mermaid card ever! And your coloring is perfection!