Saturday, August 8, 2015

Awesome ColourQ with CTS!


Loving this sweet Some Odd Girl Digi!
He is called "Spring Pup Digi"

I think that he is a Fun Summer 
Lovin' Pup too!










This particular S.O.G.  "awesome" sentiment
 stamp is truly one I am wearing 
out this week, I LOVE it!


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
-----------------


~amy~ said...

awww...sweet pup card!

Lisa Elton said...

oh my goodness, this is adorable!! thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Leslie Germain said...

that is just so sweet!!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

Jeanne J. said...

I love a shaker card! Two of my favorite things.. sparklies and puppies! Adorable image - and as always beautiful coloring - just look at that butterfly!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Such a sweet shaker, Kimberly! Love that you managed to use the sketch, too!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.