Tuesday, September 22, 2015

CASology: Circles!


CASology again !

Yay!
This week we bring circles.  
The rest of the design team
knocked this outta the park!

Myself...well I am getting over a sinus infection that moved
on into my ear...and so most of a week has been foggy!
I am getting much better...and the show must 
go on!

I show my circles as buttons.  
They hold it all 
together!

What will you create?




Sponsor:  Whimsy Stamps

Guest Designer: Skye






I HOPE you are inspired to Create!!!!
==============================================


JOIN US at CASology!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Tracey McNeely said...

So sweet Kimberly I love the ombre sentiment!

Joyce said...

So sorry you have been ill. This is a wonderful card, and I see you have incorporated a bit of a rainbow, and that is so very fun.

Shelly said...

Super sweet, Kimberly!
Hope you feel better soon! Hugs

Happy Dance said...

Hope you're feeling much better by now. Those sinus infections are just no fun whatsoever! Sweet little card, and I love the idea of buttons as your circles. Rest and heal my friend. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Little buttons for your circles?? Cute card Kimberly! Our son just went to the doctor today. He has a sinus infection and both ears too. His wife had it last week. And the baby has an ear infection, hope I'm not next!!

HJ said...

Cute card. I love the sentiment. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly! I love that paper you used to stamp your images and sentiments on. The sentiment is amazing too.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.