Monday, March 7, 2016

Some Odd Girl Release - Ninja Tobie and Pajamas Tia!


Welcome to the Some Odd Girl
NEW RELEASE!


First up:

Ninja Tobie!

This release has an image that  is extra special to me because my boy is currently 
working on Karate in Weapons Class
 as a Green Belt
and a Purple Belt in Kata and Kumite Karate.



Here he is after a win at
tournament.




So instead of Ninja, he can be used as 
a Karate guy too!

Scrap Page Layout:





Next up is Kitty Pj's Tia!
She is ready for a sleepover!
I have made a sweet little journal card.

Journal Card:





I can't wait to see what the rest of the design team has made!

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
---------------

Lisa Lara said...

Awesome layout Kimberly love the sweet journal card.

Shelly said...

These are awesome!!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous stuff! I'll never manage a 'no buy' month after seeing these, Jo x

~amy~ said...

PERFECT-O!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve this guy!! You've done a fabulous layout, Kimberly! I'll bet your boy just loves it, too! How I do want to have a sleepover with you and this little cutie patootie! Wonderful coloring, girlfriend!
=]

SugarGem said...

Way coooool

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love the Karate Kid here and the picture of your boy, AMAZING!

chrilvian said...

cool layout with the ninja! awesome

Monika Reeck said...

I believe your son love this Ninja Image
cool that you get this stamp and he loves Karate
fit together yaayy
and the splater on that little girl card soo sweeett
Kimberly I miss your visit
you can visit me if you have 2-3 minutes time and you can go again hehe
hugs
Monika

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.