Friday, June 3, 2016

National Donut Day - Coffee Hop Countdown Reminder!!!!

Image result for national donut day

A Little late...But HEY!!!!
LOVE coffee...donuts...can take or leave.
Unless they 
are French Cruller....
then wow coffee and crullers!
Yummmmmmmmmmmmm

ALSO a Reminder!!!
13130832_10209657747231052_7266796962897251339_o
Summer Coffee Hop is in:
Image result for countdown image for 14 days

Here is my card as a reminder, and a few challenges inspired me!




DARCIE'S CLEAR STAMPS, MILK & COOKIES








========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!


----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

=========================
~amy~ said...

okay, I ADORE this awesome card!

paperkicks said...

Darling card!! Cute sentiment!!

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, this is just too cute!!

A splash of color said...

What a cute image.. I love the donuts without the coffee.. but I'll take Chai tea :) Yumm Have a great week.

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute card, Kimberly!

Broni said...

This is SO cute!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I love this! So cute - those images make me smile! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.