Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hello World Blog Hop!

Displaying HelloWord-bloghop (1).jpg



I am so excited to share the Hello World Stamp Set!  



The Hello World Stamp Set and coordinating Dies are amazing, and I know it’s going to be one I reach for time and time again! 



All profits from the sale of this stamp set and the coordinating dies from Saturday October 1 - Friday, October 7 will purchase computers and other school supplies for Sean’s classroom in Boston.

I can’t wait to see how how many computers we can provide for these kids!!!

Imagine the joy of remembering the sweet boys and girls in a school in Boston that now get to learn to use the computer because of this world-wide community of stampers!



Pretty awesome, if you ask me!



We are beside ourselves excited to raise money to purchase computers for these kids...how can you become a contributing member of society these days if you don’t know how to use a computer?

















YAY Stripes  


========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

==========================

Ingrid Blackburn said...

How creative is that!!! LOVE it! :)

Susan Powell said...

WOW! This is fantastic! So creative - I love the little red heart too! Great card for a great cause!

Far North said...

I love how colorful you made the world!

Unknown said...

Oh that is beautiful! I love how you actually made a world for your card :)

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!

Heather North said...

Wow, Kimberly, I would love to see how you created your stunning world! It's amazing. Thank you for being a part of this special blog hop for the kids!

Unknown said...

Great job! I love your card!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!

Linda Anderson said...

Love the card. One of my favorites on the hop!

loceanjo said...

Love this card!

Ebrown said...

Love both cards - especially the word clusters. Beautiful colors.

cindybearj said...

I just love the watercolor world! I would just have a bunch of mush...lol. Thanks for participating in such an important event!

CindyRomanDaversa said...

Oh my gosh that watercolor world just blew me away!

barbara macaskill said...

Both of your cards ROCK!!! I especially love the first one!! The World is awesome!!! Great job! TFS!

Unknown said...

Love both of your cards, they are so creative. How inspirational.

Susan K said...

Great cards - Love your globe.

Michele Kovack said...

Love both cards! The first one is my favorite though! Awesome EARTh!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE your cards, Kimberly! That Earth is amazing!!!
Praying your mom is doing better today. xoxo

Michele K. Henderson said...

What's better than a big blue world on a Hello World Blog hop!? I love your colorful cards - -gorgeous!

Jo Ann Lovell said...

Very creative..love your cards!

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful with the map of the world. Way to go!

Mary Holshouser said...

Great card.
Looks like the continents- appropriate
for the world idea.
thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

Gorgeous cards.

~amy~ said...

ABsolutely amazing...way to go, these are both AWESOME.

Nan0807 said...

Awesome card! Love the color you used!

{Chrissie} said...

What a great idea! I LOVE that watercolored globe!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

That first card just popped out at me!!! All others were what you'd think and somewhat similar but then yours came up. Loved it

Jean said...

A gorgeous card!

Marta said...

Very pretty abstract globe. TFS

Deeps said...

Fantastic cards. Love them.

jandbspiegel said...

I love your abstract world map - what a great idea - thanks for sharing.

smile greeting cards said...

Great cards! your watercolored worlds amazing! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

bbunch said...

Very unique & colorful cards!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.