Saturday, December 17, 2016

TAG...YOURE it!!!!



I was really inspired by
 Laurie Willison's
Tag !

The cool square shape...
As well as the rounded top.
And since Laurie Willison is 
synonymous with PTI
I remembered a die that I had dug
out earlier and had 
wanted to use this season.



Papertrey Ink - Enclosed: Present Die


Mini Stars - Holo Teal

GREAT way to use some of that shiny
 bling you bought tons of too!
...It could not have just been me!




========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

4 comments:

Kelly Szafron said...

Very fun tag! I love the teal confetti. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tag You're It!

Leslie said...

Amazing!!

Lisa said...

Very pretty Kimberly, festive too!

artful-notions said...

Beautiful tag, Kimberly! Loving all those shimmery stars. And your ombred bow is gorgeous!