Monday, July 3, 2017

IMPRESS Summer Classes!

I love taking card classes!

Especially taking
IMPRESS classes 
taught my Julie Ebersole
and Heather Campbell, as well 
.

I am lucky enough to be 
teaching 2 IMPRESS classes 
this summer!!! 

These are just a sampling 
of the bright and
 colorful cards! 
 Vibrant Fresh Inks 
and Ranger Distress Oxides 
will be masked, sponged, 
stamped and daubed
 to create your 
lovely cards!





=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
Kim Heggins said...

Oh....so excited for you! Really wished I lived closer!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.