Thursday, August 17, 2017

2 Challenges for Today















=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!



------------------
Dotty Jo said...

Love how you always make the colours simply shine! Beautiful card, Jo x

SD pooja said...

Beautiful way to combine the colors n sketch !

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the flowers.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is a real beauty Kimberley! I love that sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Stunning card!

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful card! I love those gorgeous flowers and the embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Patty Albertson said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors, they just pop!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

Kim S said...

This is gorgeous! I love the flowers. I love the bold black. And the fun embossing is a fabulous touch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.