Monday, October 16, 2017

Merry Monday Challenge - #261





Happy Monday! 

Kelly's wish this week is, 
Add an ornament!

So hard to choose for me!
Do I decorate a plain ornament?
Or do I go for some
 intricately detailed ones?
Stamps..or dies?
HUMMmmmmm..




I chose an intricate die and 
vintage feel sentiment from Papertrey Ink.
Yeah, I don't purchase alot from PTI, however there are deals to be found.
The "What the Doodle" Die set is $10  and the coordinating stamps set is $5.00
So $15 for BOTH!!!!
I splurged and also purchased the Vintage Ornament Set for more
sentiments and the love of the retro ornaments that remind me of our family trees of my childhood.



Supplies:

I selecetd the (PTI) Papertrey Ink
Vintage Ornaments Set Sentiment pairing with the
What the Doodle Ornament Die.


Vintage Ornaments II Stamp Set
Vintage Ornaments II Stamp Set


Papertrey Ink - What the Doodle: Ornament Die
Papertrey Ink - What the Doodle: Ornament Die
What the Doodle: Ornament Mini Stamp Set
What the Doodle: Ornament Mini Stamp Set

=================================


I'm a very visual person, so I hope you like me 
showing you the entire stamp set I use.
Here is the entire list of Merry Monday Challenge
Merry Makers!!
------------
Kelly Lunceford
Kim Heggins
Kimberly Wiener (Guest Designer)---You are here!

JOIN US!
(HERE)

=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------
Linda said...

Kimberly, this is so soft and pretty. Hope you have a great week.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your intricate ornaments in the crisp white, Kimberly!! So fun with the pinks too!!

Jean said...

Spectacular choice for the challenge!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card Kimberly...love all the detail!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

Unknown said...

Kimberly,
I love the non-traditional vintage look of your cards. what a great color combo. I just love this so elegant. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Lady Joyful said...

Great card Kimberly. Such a sweet colour combo, and the die cut ornaments are lovely!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Beautiful job! I love your fabulous color combination!

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous die cuts Kimberly, beautiful Christmas card!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, your ornaments are so pretty and I love the sentiment.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh I just love this! Soft and beautiful!!!!

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty die cut ornaments and the pretty colors.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.