Friday, March 16, 2018

You Color my World - Poppy Stamps and CAS(e) this sketch!


03-18 copy
Poppy Challenge
(HERE)

(HERE)




CAS(E) this sketch!



I bought this die 40% off at IMPRESS
so it was a STEAL!
It is $8.50 
Regular Price 
Poppy Stamps Wide Paint Stroke 
(HERE)

Very EASY Card.
I die cut 6 of the Brushes in White Cardstock
and only 2 or the paint stripes.
I added Koi waterbrush pen watercolor 
stripes in
 red, orange, yellow on one
stripe, and green, blue and purple
on the other making the colors bleed with a
clear water brush.
You Color My World is
at IMPRESS
(here)





=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

Meg said...

Your card is AMAZING! I just love it.

Shelly said...

Oooh, AWESOME card! Love it!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch, Kimberly!

Ina G said...

Fabulously full of colour. Love how you have watercoloured the brushes ans strips - very effective. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS for our AG with Dies Challenge.

pam said...

Fantastic card, love this great design.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
Pam x

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

such a fun card
love those little brushes with the paint added to them
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (DT)

Aileen said...

Such a fantastic eye catching creation Kimberly. Love it

Paru Mahtani said...

Wow! Your card is just brilliant! Just LOVE those paint brushes! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

Susan Renshaw said...

This is fun!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.