Wednesday, November 14, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely!



Link up your TAGS here
MUSE Christmas Visions #113
for entry for prizes!!!



MainTag:  Papersource, 
sentiment Savvystamps






=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------

Nox said...

Gorgeous set of tag - I love the rustic look of them. I especially love the mistletoe tags. Beautiful.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love how you used Kraft paper!

Mary Holshouser said...

Great tags.
My favorite would be the
sleigh with the high-stepping
horse. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Kimberly! Love your kraft tags! Off to give them a try. Thanks for the inspiration!

Happy Dance said...

I saw your mistletoe tags over at Tracey's blog, and just had to stop by and tell you how much I like them. Tons. And tons! They look so beautiful on the kraft paper, and the white berries really capture my heart! As do those sweet little stars!! And you've made them perfectly CAS, too. Amazing tags!! Then you showed us several more designs! Great idea to use that peppermint stripe paper, and all the stamps are sweet and fun. What a great array of tags, Kimberly! You've really outdone yourself. Love 'em all!! Bev

Teresa Doyle said...

What fantastic tags Kimberly, kraft tags are always a fave of mine and these images are adorable.

Karen Letchworth said...

I really love the use of this sweet spring with the white berries against the kraft tag background. This is very inspiring, and I will try to use this idea of muted colors on kraft. Thanks for sharing your creativity!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Happy and fun designs.

Lindsey said...

Wow! All of your tags are great I particularly like the mistletoe on kraft, so pretty.

Cathy Lillie said...

Pretty tags! I love that all of your tags are done on kraft cardstock. I've been looking at kraft Christmas wrap this year, so your tags are a great inspiration. My favorite is the mistletoe design.

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous tags!!!

Monika Reeck said...

They are adorable Miss lady
and love love love the one in kraft paper
you are always sooo creative sweety
big hugs and miss you so much on my Blog
Monika

Dana M said...

Wow, fabulous collection of tags! Love the color palette and wonderful designs.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.