Sunday, October 25, 2015

Mini Halloween Album

A pal of mine LOVES Halloween.
She decorates her home every year. 
Her hubby, 
(happens to be my DH's BF) 
decorates their window for Halloween.
They are so artistic!!!!



So I was at Kerry's SUNDAY ..most of the day..

 
Made a few cards and this.5 page Halloween MINI 
Scrap Album...

 


Cover Page:
I did the eyes like Scoooooby Doooooo!
I sure loved the Mystery Machine!
(okay...still do!)







Check it above...
Kerry had Washi that HAS the creepy eyes!!!
Cool...
 snatched it right outta her hands
 and put it right on here!
Together.....ok, just Kerry has enough Halloween crafts stuff..
to put us to shame.... 
REALLY... I admit I have a healthy collection.
Her collection.... totally INSANE!

LOVE last years SU Monster Paper, See them below...
FUSSY cut and CUTE as can be!









So what did you think?
I had a BLAST!



=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------

Beverly said...

This album is surely a labor of love. Looks like you are doing some fun projects. Hope you are well. Hugs!

Happy Dance said...

Adorable! And you should see my sister's stash, lol!! I suspect that hers, like mine, is ever growing! Scooby Do is, was, and always will be my favorite - what a crew! Your album is delightful, and fun, and not one bit scary! Well done you!! Love this! Sending hugs. xo Bev

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.