Monday, May 25, 2020

Spring Coffee Blog Hop!

Coffee Loving Cardmakers!

Joining the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Hop!



Hope you like these fun cards! 
Apologies not posting so much.
I am having trouble lately as  
I have Tenosynovitis in my right wrist/hand. 
Makes typing difficult in the brace I must wear.
HUGS crafty Peeps!

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

======================================
Lady Joyful said...

These are so pretty! I hope your wrist/hand improves soon <3

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are so adorable

New Creations said...

Gosh, super cute!

Billie A said...

Oh so cute. Darling PI images. Love the shutters.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are both so cute. Wonderful coloring too.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.