Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Lawn Fawn Sketch - You Color My World!



My second Spring card for today.
I turned the sketch to the bottom and placed the Easter images all random like the sketch.  

I am ready for warmer weather.  
I am actually going to California next week.  
Hoping that I'll be able to walk around outside without a sweater!

I think these pastel colors are YUMMMMY!
The color of Jelly Beans 
was my inspiration.












              Color My World                                           Cloudy Stencil
    

Easter Before & Afters                             Scallops Slimline with Hearts Portrait

   




=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

======================================

Gab said...

Just adorable!

Christy said...

Super fun! I love the colored bunnies! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Samantha Mann said...

oh my gosh - this is the cutest!! the colors are beautiful!! and I love the Easter theme!! sooooo sweet! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.