Friday, August 25, 2023

08.25.23 Pinkfresh in Purples

Hello. Hello. Hello!

I have combined quite a few PINKFRESH STUDIO Holiday products into one FABULOUS slimline card.  This was EXTREMELY satisfying to make!

I just purchased the VILLANEOUS POTION Distress Oxide Ink and is called out to me to use for a Holiday Card.



I stamped the Holiday City View Stamp Set three times, cutting out different levels to use to layer for depth.  

Nuvo Glitter Drops White Blizzard was added to windows and fully dried before inks were blended atop.



At the bottom of the layers Distress Oxide inks were blended lighter to darker adds to the depth.  Water splatter a well as Gelly Roll White Gel Pen added to achieve "snow."



Pinkfresh Studios Products:
- Tidings of Joy Stamp Se(Sentiment)





=======================

My next post on CLCB is 9/05


JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
A NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.