Sunday, September 10, 2023

09.10.23 Pinkfresh Studio September Challenge 12x12 Layout

 Well HELLO!

This page is a moment in time on Kauai.  It was the day before we took a trip up the Wailua River on a tour boat and got engaged.  


It's been 15 years now, so I think it was a great idea to vacation together while dating!









I am totally SMITTEN with all of the ephemera and chipboard stickers from Pinkfresh Studio.  

Pinkfresh Studio is the perfect supplier of all things lovely for BOTH the card maker and scrapbooking afficionado - LIKE ME!






Pinkfresh Studios Supplies:
(Hey this alpha set--SPECIAL PRICE SALE- these are $1.63 until they run out on clearance at Pinkfresh Studio!!




Thank you for stopping by my blog, it means a lot. I love to share creating with you.


==========================================

My next post on CLCB is 9/19


JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
A NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:



© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.