Wednesday, June 12, 2024

06.12.2024 Pinkfresh Studio Challenge - JUNE


Gradients is the current Challenge.  The colors I selected were perfect to coordinate with my newest Pinkfresh Studio Stamp Bundle - AMAZING THINGS.

I lifted the colors from my sweet nieces photo (what an angel as she sleeps) and used Pinkfresh Studio Coordinating papers & colors.


















 Pinkfresh Studio Supplies:


- Stamps: AMAZING THINGS Stamps, 
Stencil, Dies
- Cardstock: VACAY MODE
- Cardstock: LOVE THIS DAY
- Enamel Dots: FLOWER MARKET
- Ephemara Circles: Chipboard Flair FLOWER MARKET
- Title Ephemera: HAPPY HEART
- Inks: BALLET SLIPPER, CORAL REEF, SPARKLING ROSE, WATERFALL, OCEAN BREEZE, AQUAMARINE



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.